Features: Ice Eater P1000, unlike other de-icing units, requires no additional hardware in order to obtain the desired de-icing pattern. Ice Eater is shipped complete with suspension lines. It can be taken out of the box, hung in place and plugged in. Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat. Two to three feet is the average operating depth.
Ice Eater P1000 Features
- 1 HP energy- efficient high quality motor with 42 lbs. thrust
- 115/230 volts, 7.0/3.5 amps, 1-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Standard 25 ft. quick change power cord. With optional 50 ft., 100 ft. and 150 ft. for 115/230V and 200 ft. for 230V only
- Two 25 ft. x 3/8 in. hollow braided lines with shackles
- Environmentally friendly lubricant
- Patented Venturi Design for maximum thrust
- Weight: 44 lbs. (25 ft. cord)
- Motor housing is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and bronze endbell for corrosion free operation in fresh or salt water. Motor exceeds NEMA specifications and is UL and CSA compliant, and C.E. certified. Motor shaft is 316 stainless steel, the best material for salt water application. Optional thermostat custom design turns Ice Eater on when needed. Ideal for unattended application.